Our Vacancies in the Rail Industry Can Be Applied for Online 24/7
Boston Rail are looking for CRE Principal Engineers
13th January 2021
About the opportunity
Boston Rail are looking for CRE Principal Engineers. There are opportunities in the following disciplines: Signalling, Telecoms, OLE, Track and Civils.
Our client has offices in York, Birmingham, Glasgow and London, but are very flexible with working from home options available. You will need to be available to travel when the client requires it.
Pay rates are negotiable.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate the following:
- An industry recognised specialist in your technical discipline
- A passion for innovation and technical excellence
- Interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Complex Problem solver
- Delivers Solutions
- Customer Focus
- Situational Adaptability
- Strategic Mindset
- A Global Mindset and demonstrated ability to work across cultures and remotely with our Global Integrated Delivery teams
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Degree/HNC or relevant experience;
- Good communicator
- An understanding of the arrangements required for the independent assessment of work.
- Strong experience in your field of expertise (Signalling, Telecoms, OLE, Track or Civils)
- CDM, CSM-RA, risk assessment, engineering management competency.
- Experience in people management
- A working knowledge of Network Rail and other client Standards
- Approved as a Network Rail Contractors Responsible Engineers (CRE) or previously worked as a Network Rail Project Engineer (the client may accept applicants who are working towards CRE and currently under mentorship)
- Knowledge of quality assurance
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to email@example.com
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Rail then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates which will help with your application.