Our Vacancies in the Rail Industry Can Be Applied for Online 24/7
30th April 2021
Boston Rail is looking for a Design Engineer for a Tier 1 rail organisation.
This role would ideally suit someone from the ex-forces who has some experience in Telecoms both from their time in the armed forces and also in the Rail sector.
Some hands-on experience with cabling, networks and Telecoms equipment would be highly desirable. The role will also suit someone in the Rail sector that already has Telecoms design experience.
The location is flexible as the client has offices in York, Manchester, Glasgow, London, Chippenham and Ashby de-la-Zouch.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in relevant subject
- An engineering background with previous experience in a relevant Telecoms engineering environment.
- Proven success in design and delivery of telecommunications systems.
- Experience and knowledge of implementation project engineering processes covering development, design, construction, test, commissioning and handover.
- Knowledge of Safety-Critical and Safety Related activities in the rail environment
- Proven flexibility in the role as it requires an element of travelling and unsociable hours working which may include night working, weekend working and bank holiday working.
- Proven experience in design delivery of Operational Telecommunications systems & engineering activities in the rail environment.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Rail then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates which will help with your application.