Our Vacancies in the Rail Industry Can Be Applied for Online 24/7
Rail Industry Opportunities
20th May 2020
Boston Rail are looking for people who are interested in working within the rail industry.
Who are we looking for?
- Ex-Forces personnel; experience in telecommunications, engineering, electronics, vehicle maintenance etc.
- Personnel with experience and currently working in engineering, maintenance or electronics.
- Aircraft Engineers/Wind Technicians; interested in cross-skilling to a different sector.
- UK-based personnel.
What can Boston Rail offer?
- Training for the right candidates including relevant NTAR courses, PTS Training, PTS Medical and Drugs & Alcohol testing.
- Opportunities in the rail sector as and when they become available; these could be in areas such as rolling stock, telecommunications, signalling and electrification.
- High levels of support in helping you into a fantastic new career.
If you’re interested, please submit your CV below.
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Rail then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates which will help with your application.