Our Vacancies in the Rail Industry Can Be Applied for Online 24/7
Senior Systems Integration Engineer
South of Wales
15th March 2021
Boston Rail is looking for a Senior Systems Integration Engineer. This is a permanent position based in and around the South of Wales.
- Opportunity to work on large scale projects at a senior level focusing initially on integrating infrastructure with new rolling stock fleets.
- Large organisation of over 500 staff with a strong ethos on training and development, this role will assist in mentoring junior colleagues within the team.
- The role will be responsible for identifying, defining and integrating interfaces across the system, with awareness of the wider outreaches of the project which will require recent experience across Requirements, System Safety, RAMS and Entry into Service.
- This opportunity, whilst beginning with CVL Transformation could lead onto further progressive positions and areas of the organisation. Experience of managing multiple workstreams is essential.
- Knowledge of key railway system interfaces along with influencing and facilitation skills should be demonstratable.
- Current Professional Registration or imminent registration is required.
- Excellent remuneration package with an ongoing commitment to continue the flexible working of this past year
- Flexible start date
If you would like a confidential discussion for further information on this opportunity please contact Gemma Holdsworth on GemmaHoldsworth@bostonrail.co.uk or 00447887427884
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Rail then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates which will help with your application.