Our Vacancies in the Rail Industry Can Be Applied for Online 24/7
Traincare Point Fleet Support Role
25th June 2020
Bostonair are currently recruiting for a Traincare Point Fleet Support Team Member.
Working out of Central London and across the West Coast Mainline, this role offers the opportunity to join a hands-on team with the common goal of ensuring that the TCPs provide excellent standards of service to the customer, always seeking improvement and pushing change. Knowledge and practical experience of train maintenance is essential.
As part of a team of Traincare Point Fleet Support colleagues you will assist the Senior Technical Support, Fleet Control and Fleet Support Engineers to service, maintain and repair trains, plant and equipment. This will include working with the very latest in train technology in accordance with the VMIs.
- Attending incidents, investigating and reporting existing defects
- Carrying out service repairs
- Carry out train system downloads
- Following strict industry and company guidelines, support and coach other team members
- Ride trains to provide feedback to Engineering
- Have broad knowledge of H&S within Rail and proactively work toward continuous improvement
- Time served apprenticeship or equivalent. ONC/HNC/City & Guilds or equivalent
- Mechanical and electrical skilled ideally with training Qualification
- A1 Assessor or V1 Verifier
For an informal and confidential discussion about this role please get in touch on GemmaHoldsworth@bostonrail.co.uk
APPLY FOR A VACANCY
If you'd like to apply for a vacancy listed by Boston Rail then please complete the short form and attach your CV as well as relevant certificates which will help with your application.